As many doctors and scientists around the world already discovered, Felicity also explains the healthy risks cow´s milk can pose to your body.
Dr. Alan Goldhamer also wrote:
There is compelling scientific evidence that our consumption of dairy products is strongly associated with the following conditions:
- Childhood onset (type one) diabetes
- Otitus Media (ear infections)
- Sinus congestion and Rhinitis
- Skin problems including rashes, dermatitis, eczema, hives and acne
- Digestive disturbance (including irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease)
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Cancer (lymphoma, leukemia)
The Problems With Milk Are Numerous
- Milk proteins – All dairy products, especially low or non-fat dairy products, contain abundant quantities of milk proteins. Milk proteins are the most commonly implicated causal factor in promoting the diseases listed above.
- Bacterial contamination – Dairy products are among the most common foods recalled by the FDA for contamination with bacteria such as salmonella, staphylococci, listeria, Ecoli 01573, and Mycobacterium paratuberculosis. Pasteurization kills most of the bacteria found in milk; however, in doing so, it creates viral fragments that may also be health compromising.
- Biological concentration of toxins – All animal products, including dairy products, biologically concentrate the various poisons, including pesticides and other environmental contaminants. The resulting meat or milk products have highly concentrated levels of these toxins.
- Hormones – In order to maximize milk production, dairy cows are routinely injected with recombinant bovine growth hormone (rbGH). This hormone dramatically increases milk production but also increases insulin-like growth factor-1 which has been shown to promote the growth of cancer cells.
- Antibiotics – Large quantities of antibiotics are given to dairy cattle and may be contributing to the increasing problems of antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria.
- Gut leakage – Dairy proteins appear to be particularly well suited to stimulating inappropriate immunological reactions when they are absorbed through an inflamed intestinal mucosa, a process commonly called “gut leakage.” In vulnerable patients, a variety of inflammatory processes are aggravated and may be associated with many of the disease processes listed above.
- Environmental – The process of raising dairy cattle for milk and meat is a major user of fresh water and a leading contributor to both water and air pollution. Meat and dairy based diets are very hard on the environment.
- Moral and ethical – Some people believe that the involuntary incarceration of sentient beings is morally repugnant and refuse to participate in a practice they consider immoral and unethical.
Dr. T. Colin Campbell discusses why dairy protein causes cancer
T. Colin Campbell, PhD has been dedicated to the science of human health for more than 60 years. His primary focus is on the association between diet and disease, particularly cancer. Although largely known for the China Study–one of the most comprehensive studies of health and nutrition ever conducted and recognized by The New York Times as the “Grand Prix of epidemiology”–Dr. Campbell’s profound impact also includes extensive involvement in education, public policy, and laboratory research.